Mission Impact opens new doors to nonprofit professionals via the Strategic Development Process and cutting-edge concepts that can help produce targeted team results for committed stakeholders. It's like a playbook that champion football coaches use as a guide to gain team results and team victories.— Gene Hoffman, President,
Corporate Strategies International
Below are articles in PDF format that Rob Sheehan has written and which you can download. There is no fee for downloading these resources — please use them!
To view a PDF file, make sure you have installed the free Adobe Acrobat reader available here. If you have any trouble viewing, downloading, or printing these documents, please contact us.
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. "Mind the Gap," Board Member, (BoardSource, September/October 2010, pp. 8-11).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. "Breakthrough Thinking," Advancing Philanthropy, (Association of Fundraising Professionals, November/December 2010, pp. 48-51).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “Mission Accomplishment as Philanthropic Organization Effectiveness, Key Findings from the Excellence in Philanthropy Project,” Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly (Sage, Vol. 25, No. 1, March, 1996, pp. 110-123).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “How do you know if your organization is accomplishing its mission,” The Not-for-Profit CEO, (C3 Publications, Vol. 3, No. 11, September 1996, pp. 1-3).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “Achieving Growth and High Quality by Strategic Intent,” Nonprofit Management & Leadership, (Jossey-Bass, Vol. 9, No. 4, Summer, 1999, pp. 413-428).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “Achieving the impossible ‘intentionally,’” The Not-for-Profit CEO, (C3 Publications, Vol. 7, No. 1, November 1999, pp. 1-3).
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “Breakthrough Strategy Workbook”.
- Sheehan, Jr., Robert M. “Mission Gap: The Missing Driver for Nonprofit Strategy,” Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Academy of Management, Chicago, IL, August 10, 2009.